Old March 11th 15, 09:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default A psychological conundrum?

"jta" wrote in message
I repeat: What has any of this to do with antennas? Try answering the
question this time.-

Typical SPAMmer; creates topics just to waste bandwidth and does
everything possible to prolong them - without ever answering the most
basic of questions.

If you feel that way, then why do you yourself seek to prolong this thread?

The spammer was he who originated the abuse in the first palce, and I query
why you did not take him to task, rather than attacking those who protest
at such childish behaviour?

I have to say that you are presenting as exactly the sort of personality
that
you seek to condemn.

What have your continuing diatribes and infantile outbursts to do with
antennae?