Old March 14th 15, 01:31 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] Stephen Thomas Cole[_3_] is offline

Default Naming one's creations?

"gareth" wrote:
So many homebrewed rigs look poorly, especially if Dymo tape
has been used to label the controls, so it seems to be appropriate
for effort to be expended to make my creations look professional
in appearance, especially now that we all have colour printers
at our disposal.

But what brand name to emblazon the exterior?

In my case, "Vapourware" sould seem to be a good choice, with
"OSN1" the model number on the rear panel.

I suggest that "Sold As Seen, No Returns" might be a more appropriate brand
name for your "builds", OM.

--
STC // M0TEY // twitter.com/ukradioamateur