Old March 15th 15, 09:26 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
John Davis[_3_] John Davis[_3_] is offline

Default What is the point of digital voice?

On 3/6/2015 1:12 PM, gareth wrote:
"John Davis" wrote in message
On 2/25/2015 5:37 PM, gareth wrote:

Here is your big chance to prove your superiority of knowledge about
the super-regrenerative method, but you've gone strangely silent, which
is a bit bizarre when you consider how many times you have oft
repeated your childish sneer?

Perhaps you will listen to the voice of expierence.

My first receiver was a Knight Kit Star Roamer.. now this is a superhet,
true, but as it turns out it had a REGEN control in one stage, that stage
could be made super regenerative,, You used this to receive CW or SSB,, i
used that radio for many years.

I fear that you will be incorrect and confusing regeneration and
super-regeneration.

No... I'm not.... I do know the difference. Had a Super Regen for VHF as
well.

--
Home, is where I park it.

---