Old March 26th 15, 08:40 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

It's the same chicken **** bull**** no matter where you go.
When you get a bunch of old and or retired people on the radio or the internet, sooner or later bullying will occur. For some dumb reason the people that are the bullies tends to also be the ones that had the graft and corruption jobs earlier in life - police, FBI, Homeland Security etc.
Those people abuses the system by using it to glean information against another person. It tends to all boil down to one persons word against another's.

My advice is for you to get with the times and get yourself a modern rig with a sound card and download a program such as Audacity and record everything the morons says. Can't you understand that everything that you do on amateur radio is FEDERAL!
If threats are made, turn the recording in to the FCC, there is laws and rules in the Part 97 about threatening other people - harassment by communications.

There is a pretty good chance that if the government gets involved that a Federal Marshal will knock on those peoples doors, a FCC agent will inspect their station and they will leave in matching bracelets.

My only other advice is to stay away from nets, nets tends to be nothing but assholes and the best defense against assholes is to turn the big knob on the front of your radio and go somewhere else.

There is nothing that says that those guys has to play with you and you need to be aware that anything you do to invoke those people to provoke a fight will be used against you in a court of law.
Nobody on this forum is going to fight your battles for you!

Learn how to be a REAL HAM! Call CQ and talk to other real hams and forget about the assholes and their moron nets... It sounds to me as if you need to find yourself an Elmer that can teach you the proper way to operate and get you away from the wolf pack mentality.
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...