Old April 2nd 15, 03:10 PM posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Critic of circuit before I build it.

I'm about to build this circuit to compare output from different
ferrite receive antennas. I will be using it with the the FET amplifier
referenced at the bottom of the page, so the input impedance is not a
concern. I'm mostly interested in the DC output to monitor signal
levels. AM band frequencies.

http://www.crystal-radio.eu/diodedet...dedetector.htm

Any fix for the sinewave distortion in the second and third scope traces.
Mikek

---