Old April 6th 15, 10:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default What's to talk about to make us proud to be associated with amateur radio?

"Stephen Hargraves" wrote in message

The problem with him is that his points very rarely have anything to do
with
antennas in the antenna group.

That's because they are about antennAE.

Everyone should just kill file or filter out his
posts. I did that long ago, but others who are gluttons for punishment and
continue to reply

Your complaint, in this instance, would seem to be against the
malicious soul who cross-posted to this NG.

to his worthless off topic rants

Seeming as you do not understand the points that interest me from a
technical
viewpoint, and your diatribe is against my proposal that a discussion about
the
technical aspects of amateur radio would be apposite, would it
be fair to assume that you are a CBer-masquerading-as-a-radio-amateur?

He can not stay on topic

I think that your complaint is not with me, but with the Mongolian Hordes
of escapees from the kindergarten school's playground who insist on
dragging down all discussions to the level of 5-year-olds (in this case,
YOU)?

and doesn't shut up until he
has the last word.

Untrue.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE KILL FILE HIM IN rec.radio.amateur.antenna or
simply
ignore his diatribes and don't reply.

You poor soul, if, indeed, you are who you say you are, because there are no
other
posts to Usenet from you, making it seem that you, like many others, are a
coward
hiding behind an invented sock-puppet in order to vent your (infantile?)
spleen.

Now, so that I do not have the last word, as you claim, what is your
objection
to a discussion to foment the technical and gentlemanly traditions of
amateur radio?