Old July 25th 03, 11:17 PM
Elmer E Ing

Default Looking for info on a good triband antenna

Maybe see what folks think about their beams and quads at URL:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/11
137 to look at !!

Personally I would NOT be without the WARC Bands -- 12M and 17M as well as
10, 15, 20M

Manufacturers roundup at URL:
http://ac6v.com/antdealer.htm

"Que" wrote in message
I want to replace my old 3 element TET triband antenna that has seen

better
days (24 years on the tower). I am looking for any info on a very good
replacement antenna. I can not have a turning radius over 17.5 feet due to
property restrictions. Any info or recommendations would be appreciated.

--
This message has been scanned with Norton Antivirus 2003