Old April 11th 15, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.equipment

Default Tape deck?

On Sat, 11 Apr 2015, Charlie wrote:

On Fri, 10 Apr 2015 16:33:15 +0100, gareth wrote:

But that's £10 a time for a loop of elastic!

Sometimes you have to shoulder the pain and dust off the wallet!

When I needed a new turntable belt about five years ago, it cost
me around $8.00, but that was at a local store that I could actually
visit. It did seem expensive, but I spent quite a bit on it in 1978, and
it's been fine ever since, except that belt became too loose. So eight
dollars upkeep on something that old is pretty good.

Michael