Old April 14th 15, 07:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default UK Weather.

On Monday, April 13, 2015 at 12:44:33 PM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 13/04/15 18:07, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, UK due for the hottest Spring ever
73 degrees right now, perfect Spring weather. They couldn't handle
the kind of HOT, HUMID weather we get over here in The Great Land
Mass in the Spring and Summer.

I rather like the heat. What I like less is the way it affects many
people's behaviour over here. Mostly Anglo-Saxons, ISTM: a lot of their
repressed emotions come out in uncontrolled and destructive ways after a
few beers or a few degrees rise in temperature.

It's been warm here for the last few days, through the blackthorn is
very late flowering this year.

Did you dodge those amazing storms of a few days ago? They seemed to be
more to the north, though it looks as though there are some not far from
you now.

Google,,, Storms in Mississippi April 2015 That old song, Stormy Weatherrr, since my baby has been Goneeee,,, Google/Youtube it.