Old April 18th 15, 01:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Platt[_2_] Dave Platt[_2_] is offline

Default Good DIY antennas for 33 cm use?

In article ,
Rob wrote:

Not sure if you want an omni antenna, but when you are interested in
a small directional antenna I would recommend the double-quad, which
on that kind of frequency is very easy to reproduce and works well.

Thanks - that's a good suggestion! I build one of these years ago for
WiFi experimentation, and doing something similar for 900 MHz ought
not to be difficult.

As Jeff suggested, I really need a good way of measuring reflected
power at low levels, so I can trim-and-tune up properly.