Old May 3rd 15, 09:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce[_22_] dxAce[_22_] is offline

Default need help selecting am radio

Both my Superadio I's (Though they do not say Superadio on them at all) are model number 7-2880B

My Superadio II is model number 7-2885D

I suspect that the 7-2887 is the SR III which I would avoid along with its RCA variation.

wrote:

Ok, I"m looking on ebay for GE Super radios. The part numbers are confusing and I'd like to know what constitutes the good old model
every raves about. Here are some I'm running into:

GE SUPERADIO 7-2887A
GE Superadio 7-2887B
General Electric SUPERADIO II
GE Super Radio 2826A
GE SUPERADIO II Super Radio 7-2885D
GENERAL ELECTRIC GE 7-2964A (says super radio in ad - no so sure)
General Electric Super Radio Model No.7-2880

You get the idea. I'm not a radio guy - just want the best AM radio I can get. Can anyone give me the part numbers to look for?

Thanks again.