Old September 24th 03, 10:32 PM
Leo

Makes you wonder what drives some of these folks to behave the way
they do.....and in some cases (like today's example, posting obscene
crap from an DoD network), pretty stupid.

Guess these guys aren't too Internet literate - nym-shifting might
fool some of the Usenet community, but the ISP's server logs don't
lie!

Now, if Supernews would be so kind as to TOS this 'Big Al' character,
we could get back to dealing with the usual level of nutbar that lurks
here

73, Leo

On 24 Sep 2003 20:36:29 GMT, Christy D
wrote:

On Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:38:34 GMT, Leo wrote:
That is definitely going to make somebody's day much more interesting

Well done, Christy - one less troll on the group!

73, Leo

Notice how "Firebottle" jumped to Turdcrusher's defense? That's
because he is one of the Keesler dwarves. I wonder if he and Ed
Norton will go silent if computer security figures out who is posting
from DoD machines? Probably so, because they're all the same person.

A letter of reprimand may soon be delivered by HR just in time for
Thanksgiving! How special that will be.