Old May 17th 15, 02:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
mm0fmf mm0fmf is offline

Default Antenna tuner question

On 17/05/2015 12:53, Helmut Wabnig wrote:
I have not been able to find anything useable on the market.
SGC tuners are ruled out, they are strictly for long wires

A quick internet search shows plenty of people using SGC tuners with
dipoles getting good results. I don't think they have been told the SGC
is only for long wires.

They make their money with the UN and other
mobile militaries, amateurs are not existent for them.

Funny, I see amateur magazines stuffed with SGC adverts. Must be another
SGC doing tuners for amateurs.