Old May 29th 15, 10:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Congrats Mississippi!

On Thursday, May 28, 2015 at 8:40:25 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Wednesday, May 27, 2015 at 11:50:32 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Successfully defended their title as the "FATTEST STATE IN THE USA!. Second year earning the coveted championship. http://www.gallup.com/poll/183155/ob...ssissippi.aspx

Goes hand in glove with being the "LEAST EDUCATED STATE IN THE USA", an honor they have won for nigh on a decade now.

Nothing makes a more resounding statement of being "ALL AMERICAN" than being fat, dumb, and stupid. Some folks just talk the talk but you "sippians" WALK THE WALK!

*getting goose pimples*...*tearing up*...*sobbing*...

Sorry for losing my composure...I am just so proud of all of you...

Well done rebels! And GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

I live here. I see that most people in this State are normal/average size. Come see for yourself. Wellcome to The Great Land Mass!

Say cuzz. The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube