Old May 30th 15, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Congrats Mississippi!

On Friday, May 29, 2015 at 4:30:27 PM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
Say cuzz. The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube

No can do my tv schedule is already all set. I am watching FRANCIS THE TALKING MULE JOINS THE WACS, then MISTER ED CAPTURES A RUSSIAN SPY, then MY MOTHER THE CAR episode For Whom the Horn Honks. I laughed so loud at Francis the mule last time the neighbors called the cops on me and I almost got charged with disturbing the peace.

I gots two Dominos pizzas and a six pack of Old Style so my night is all set.