Old May 31st 15, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Congrats Mississippi!

On Sunday, May 31, 2015 at 11:41:22 AM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 31/05/15 15:24, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:05:38 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Saturday, May 30, 2015 at 9:45:37 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:

Hallmark channel has the best movies. Mr.ED really was a
Zebra.Check it out.

Wow...stunned...I am speechless...thanks for ruining my life...bet
you enjoy telling children that there really is no Santa
Claus...cripes life is never going to be the same for me now.

You are not going to wish doggy a Happy belated Birthday?

I will. I hope you had a good celebration, and have a good many more yet.

Google,,, Mister ED Secrets Youtube (by Rick Lamb) Mr.ED (Bamboo Harvester, the Horse) was 19 years old when he died. Somebody gave him too much tranquilizer, that was fatal to the horse. Mr.ED was cremated after he died. Cowboy movie actor Allan ''Rocky"" Lane was the voice of Mr.ED. They used a fishing line in the horse's halter/bridle to make Mr.ED's mouth move. Doggy says, ///Thank you for the belated Happy Birthday.WOOF!///