Old June 3rd 15, 07:16 PM
Channel Jumper Channel Jumper is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello All,

I am a long-time collector of vacuum-tube based Tektronix equipment and am in the mood to expand my collection. I am wondering if anyone has any Tektronix 500-series oscilloscopes or associated calibration equipment that they would like to either give away or sell cheap? I'd also be interested in early transistor-based Tek equipment.

I am located up in British Columbia, Canada, but am willing to travel. I'm also interested in early HP test equipment as well (especially digital counters, etc.)

Let me know what you have, where it's located and what you'd like for it and perhaps we can make a deal.

Regards,

Chris
So instead of having to pay top dollar for a part you need to resurrect your old Tektronix Sillyscope, you figure that if you say you are a collector, someone might give you a couple - for the cost of shipping and then you can fix your scopes at a reduced cost.
Now I have seen it all!
No Kings, no queens, no jacks, no long talking washer women...