Old June 10th 15, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Congrats Mississippi!

On Wednesday, June 10, 2015 at 12:54:44 AM UTC-5, Hils wrote:
On 09/06/15 05:41, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 8:45:00 PM UTC-5,
wrote:
On Monday, June 8, 2015 at 1:56:16 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
Google,,, freerepublic.com Being obese may boost heart attacks
victims' chance of survival
Does that mean people in The Great Land Mass live longer? I weigh
171 pounds, maybe I ought to put on a hundred pounds.
Yep, obese people lead a happier life (especially females).

An obese woman can keep you warm in the Winter and shady in the
Summer.

Have you sat next to one on a train journey? They should pay for two
seats. Perhaps when Brunel built his broad gauge railway in these parts
he'd had a vision of the future. But you have more room over there. :-)

Train rides I have done before,,, From Martinsville, Indiana to Jackson, Mississippi in 1947. From Jackson to Saint Louis in 1961. From Augusta, Georgia to Belleville, Illinois in (when I was in the Army) 1962. I am an old timey Train rider. I wouldn't ride Amtrack if they paid me! www.gulfcoastnews.com