Old July 1st 15, 07:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Rob[_8_] Rob[_8_] is offline

Default Disgusting behavious by hams

Joe Joe wrote:
I'm getting tired of registering on some new forum EVERY TIME I TURN AROUND.
Some are pretty good, others are terrible. And the Yahoo! Groups - what a
confusing mess to navigate. Really good information out there on some of the
groups/forums, but register, register, register - login, login, login.

I guess I'm just getting old and paranoid. I don't do "social media", especially
Facebook and Twitter. I prefer not to give my life details away just to be sold
for data fusion for user tracking.

I completely agree with that, and that is why I am still on usenet.
However, it is just a clear fact that what is left of it is not comparable
to what it was before. You may trigger the occasional good discussion,
but usually it is just the dickheads that come in to ruin it.