Old September 30th 03, 10:38 PM
Frank

-=jd=- wrote:
Dateline "rec.radio.amateur.misc", Tue, 30 Sep 2003 20:29:43 GMT: As it
appeared in message-ID# ,
"THE*CARING*STATION*"
appears to have written the following...

BRING IT ON BOY. *3894*5* BE THERE AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN HEAR YOUR
PEANUT WHISTLE STATION.

"Fudge" wrote in message

I have a water cooled 25 KW TV broadcasting tube just red hot
ready to
fry your rig. I have a 40 ft tower in the back yard that should load
up really nice. You behave yourself or I will fry your big ass. I
will blow

up

the front end of all rigs. That phalic symbol of yours will become a
limp noodle.

John
VA3JQ

"THE*CARING*STATION*"
wrote

in

message ...

LIMP ONES NEED NOT TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY. I OWN **3894*5**. ONLY

INVITED

QUEST MAY TRANSMIT ON MY FREQUENCY.

Hey, Big Al... What the heck kind of rig are you supposed to be running?
I've been trying to catch anyone on 3894.5 AM/USB/LSB and I've so far,
the silence is deafening...

Also, I don't understand the "Quest" bit... You mean like Monty Python
or something?

-=jd=-

Why do you want to know what kind of rig Big Al uses?

Frank