Old July 13th 15, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] aaronmhyde2000@gmail.com is offline

Default Tecsun PL-990 (future radio concept)

(Ctd from previous post) -ple, If someone wanted a dot matrix display, I would first look through the specs of dozens of cost effective displays before putting any particular one into the design. Also, while I am no master, I understand the processes in the making in the designing of DSP circuitry.

I have taken off my original post and am leaving this group for good. With all the trolling and bantering here, I will never recommend this group and will instead forward hobbyists to the SWLing Post and other places of the likes.