Old July 14th 15, 07:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default k40

On 7/12/2015 4:41 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
"rickman" wrote in message
.

I don't get it. I've cut this antenna three times and the frequency is
*still* too high.

The more you cut, the higher the antenna operating frequency.

I guess I should have put a smiley at the end of that. When I worked
construction the guys would kid saying, "I've cut this board off three
times and it's still too short!"

Reminds me of the time I had carpet put in and needed to cut down a door so
it would close. I cut it twice and it was still too long and rubbed the
carpet. Looked at the top and there was almost an inch gap. Good thing it
was just a closet door.

lol, good one

--

Rick