Old October 3rd 03, 01:00 AM
Pill Poppin' Rush

James Nipper wrote:

There are two Americans that I love the most.

President Bush, and Rush Limbaugh. I pray for them both every day. They
are proud of America, and love it for what it is and what it stands for.

There are plenty of citizens in this country that HATE what America is and
what it stands for, which is their right. I have always wondered why
some of the anti-Americans don't go off and try another country to live in
if they hate our American way ? Who knows, huh ?

God Bless America, President Bush ( 4 more years), and Rush Limbaugh

What say ye ???

--James----

Pray for the First Moron and the Racist Turd.