Old July 28th 15, 12:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Tom[_8_] Tom[_8_] is offline

Default 2m antenna and Micro Inverters

Hi

Do you folks have any comments on these new Micro Inverters? Specically the
Enphase M215. I understand there is a new one Enphase M215 IG I believe that
addresses the interference experience by hams on VHF band. These are the
Micro Inverters two suppliers tole me to use that qualify for the Ontario
Microfit program. I reading reviews on Amazon that they are very
interfering. Is there a way of grounding them or a equal alternative model
that doesn't interfere with ham bands during peak sunlight hours? I need to
put 50 of these on my roof under each panel. Any and all comments are
greatly appreciated as always. Thanks Gents,,,

73s

Tom