Old August 6th 15, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default David Irving the Historian

Any devotees of David Irving's books here? I've not read most of his books but am impressed by his research methods. I have a question for anyone who is knowledgeable about his historical conclusions regarding the Holocaust. Chime in.

The power brokers have done a thorough job of nearly banishing his books from libraries. On the retail level the cost of his books are prohibitive. Costs range from $50 to $100 per book.