Old August 10th 15, 03:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Wayne Wayne is offline

Default Remote tuner specs

"bilou" wrote in message ...

wrote in message
Wayne wrote:
Those ranges of impedances are basically worthless.

I don't agree :-)
If I had to test such a tuner the first thing I would do
is put a pure resistor of those values and try to
match them accross the frequency and power range announced.
Measuring the insertion loss would be nice too.
Of course it is not the complete story but a good start.

That's true, but I would like for the specs to give me an idea if I want to
buy it.