Old August 10th 15, 04:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Simon Mason[_3_] Simon Mason[_3_] is offline

Default David Irving the Historian

On Saturday, 8 August 2015 07:46:33 UTC+1, wrote:
Checked more libraries and not one of Irving's 30 plus books were found. Wow. The "chosen ones" sure have done a thorough job scrubbing his scholarship from the general populace.

No worry. You can listen to hours of his excellent talks at https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=david+irving

I have learned more about World War II from listening to several hours of David Irving's speeches than I did in 16 years of government edjewcation, er, I mean education. Shocking eh?

Yes - I was in Auschwitz last month and it was obviously a post war theme park constructed by those Zionists and not a Nazi death camp after all.