Old August 10th 15, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default David Irving the Historian

On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 11:32:27 AM UTC-4, Simon Mason wrote:
On Saturday, 8 August 2015 07:46:33 UTC+1, wrote:
Checked more libraries and not one of Irving's 30 plus books were found. Wow. The "chosen ones" sure have done a thorough job scrubbing his scholarship from the general populace.

No worry. You can listen to hours of his excellent talks at https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...y=david+irving

I have learned more about World War II from listening to several hours of David Irving's speeches than I did in 16 years of government edjewcation, er, I mean education. Shocking eh?

Yes - I was in Auschwitz last month and it was obviously a post war theme park constructed by those Zionists and not a Nazi death camp after all.

Auschwitz was partially rebuilt by the gov't AFTER its liberation in 1945.
That is Communist gov't. They hgaveactually persecuted all nationalism and Zionism in particular with utmost passion,though nowhere near as what went on under the Nazies...