Old August 12th 15, 07:50 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default David Irving the Historian

On Wednesday, August 12, 2015 at 1:33:31 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Austria was occupied until 1955 by the Allies. They have a tremendous complex ... does anyone still remember of Braunau am Inn ?

Nope. However, I do remember watching the 1964 Winter Olympics that were held in Innsbruck Austria. Black and white television coverage with Jim McKay. Doesn't get any better than that! I miss those bygone days when things were so much simpler, the world a lot less complicated and happiness not so elusive.