Old August 12th 15, 02:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Hotty Toddy, Gosh Almighty!

On Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 11:00:08 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Never mind I hereby cancel all plans to ever visit Mississippi due to the terrorist threat. Seehttp://www.msnewsnow.com/story/28018540/fbi-director-warns-of-ms-terrorism-activity

Instead I am going to make a pilgrimage to the USC/UCLA game and hang out with the University of Southern Cal song team girls. Who are WAY hotter than anything you'll find at Ole Miss! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Pw7RwSjts

Weather people say El Nino is coming to California this year. El Nino will dump buku Watery/Rain on the drought State of California. We have buku buku Watery/Rain over here in The Great Land Mass./