Old August 18th 15, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Helmut Wabnig[_2_] Helmut Wabnig[_2_] is offline

Default How does antenna re-radiation work?

On Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:04:07 -0700, "Wayne"
wrote:

I thought I'd look up this subject and got nowhere. I didn't find it in
Kraus and some internet searching was futile.

As an example, if we have a transmitting dish that precisely covers a
receiving dish (and vice versa), such that there is no path loss. What
happens at the receiving dish with respect to re-radiated power?

That power is apparently sent back to the transmitter and then?

It starts heating up the universe and we will all die.

Next question, please.

w.