Old August 22nd 15, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default North Korea Fires Shots at South Korean Loud Speakers

On Friday, August 21, 2015 at 9:39:17 PM UTC-5, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
On 8/21/2015 7:53 PM, DhiaDuit wrote:

Trump about to take the stage in Mobile, Alabama. You know why they call it Mobile? Because it's moving all the time, Mobile.

Do you know why they call him Trump? Because he is always trumpeting how
smart, how wonderful, how great, how well loved he is.

He *should* be called Mr. "B" -- as in Bully, Braggart, Blowhard.

Yeah, I know he draws thousands, but that just proves what H.L. Mencken
said back in the 1920s:

"You'll never go broke under-estimating the taste of the American public"..

Trump, God's gift to the Democratic party!

Doggy and I aints ahstudyin no North Korea. I have a nephew, he was in the Air Force back in the 1970s. He went to South Korea and married a South Korea gal, they live near Oklahoma City. Google,,, Walking in Seoul, South Korea Youtube Google,,, Jeff Rense & Charles R. Smith Russia's Options in Ukraine Youtube