Old October 4th 03, 08:05 PM
Sam Carmean

In article , Rhonda RhondaNoSpam@ wrote:

"Rhonda" RhondaNoSpam@ anon.com wrote in message

I absolutely love Liberals. When the going gets tough, they call names.

.
That is what Liberals do best. When they lose arguments their only response
is to call names......
They seek the low road simply because the higher route is beyond their
grasp.....

The low road: "Rhonda, you're a bloviating hypocrite."

The higher route: "I absolutely love Conservatives. They believe that
using five times as many words as necessary to call Liberals a bunch of
stupid name-callers somehow conceals the irony. Of course, in a group
that struggles constantly to overcome the disadvantage of competing on
a level field, it's hardly surprising that such long-windedness should
pass for clever pretense."