Old August 22nd 15, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default 2m antenna and Micro Inverters

"Tom" wrote in message
No, I believe you folks here have a lot of helpful information.

And even the not so helpful information sometimes helps just as much. So I
appreciate it all.

Sure, I can install my first ever solar project and join that group, but
the width of knowledge this group touches on so much more and items the
other groups might not.

Go here and look around. This fellow lives a few miles from me and had
given some talks at the local ham club a couple of times. He put up some
solar panels a good number of years ago and also some roof top solar heat.

http://www.kenclifton.com/wordpress/