Old August 23rd 15, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] karabas2001@yahoo.com is offline

Default Pyongyang Time

On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 1:04:28 PM UTC-4, DhiaDuit wrote:
On Saturday, August 22, 2015 at 2:23:26 AM UTC-5, wrote:
No lights at night? No cars? No trucks? No noise? No pollution? No television. Hmm. Getting the night sky back and being able to enjoy the majesty of space and the stars sounds good to me. Dig the back to nature simplicity of it all. And maybe the people actually talk to each other like the good old days instead of mindlessly staring at electronic contraptions that have turned us "civilized" folks into brain dead zombies.

See the sad state of the "civilized" world today at:https://stevecutts.wordpress.com/

Brilliant social commentary!

North and South Korea are only having a little tift. I doubt anything will happen. They do that crap once in a while.

I'm afraid they've been doing the same crap almost on a daily basis ... all way back since 1953!