Old August 24th 15, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] asswideshut@138mail.com is offline

Default Pyongyang Time

On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 9:00:51 AM UTC-5, DhiaDuit wrote:
You would just LOVE it there in Pyongyang.

I can't disagree with you. However plans to defect to North Korea were scuttled when Nyssa refused to elope with me citing the absence of an NHL franchise in Pyongyang. Needless to say I'm devastated.

Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un is an avid NBA fan so perhaps one day the NHL will catch his fancy and the Pyongyang Ice Hogs will become a reality. Hope springs eternal.

It is currently 11:17 a.m. and 78 degrees in beautiful Pyongyang this 24th day of August in the year 104.