Old August 28th 15, 04:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
DhiaDuit DhiaDuit is offline

Default Hils?

On Friday, August 28, 2015 at 9:38:04 AM UTC-5, Nyssa wrote:
wrote:

Having not heard from Hils for so long I figured he was
thrown in the Gulag by the authorities in Britain or
murdered by Pakistanis or some such thing.

But apparently he is still posting. So why aren't his
posts showing up in this newsgroup?

It is currently 1:51 p.m. and 75 degrees in beautiful
Pyongyang this 28th day of the year 104.

A post of his showed up here yesterday, and I even replied to
it.

Do you have him kill-filed by accident? Or perhaps your
news server has something against him personally?

Nyssa, who misses the easy-to-do killfiles of the old trn

Hils is a smart, intelligent, nice guy.