Old September 5th 15, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
[email protected] mrvault@gmail.com is offline

Default GE 7 2990 Shortwave Tuner Trouble

On Tuesday, October 15, 2013 at 9:44:09 AM UTC-5, crunch65 wrote:
I repaired mine after the gear cracked. The process is to eliminate the
gear with the result of a bit faster tuning unless you replace the
tuning dial with a gear reduction type built into the dial. All it takes
is some TV Radio cement and a phillips screw drive Do a private message
to me with an email and I will send you the step by step process I used
that by passes that little gear. Glenn WØLUS

--
crunch65

Would you mind sharing your fix with me as well? Thanks sir.

MrVault