Old September 9th 15, 06:13 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Photons?

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna gareth wrote:
"Roger Hayter" wrote in message

I don't think he is! He is demonstrating by reductio ad absurdum that
the photons *don't* disappear.

That is wrong, for what I am asserting is that they don't appear in the
first place in RF
radiation from an antenna because the mechanism for their generation is not
present.

Then you are disagreeing with over a hundred years of well established
physics.

IMHO, it is possible for E-M radiation to be present in several amplitude
modulations, the
(Gaussian?) of a photon or the continuous envelope of a carrier wave.

Incoherent, meaningless word salad.

--
Jim Pennino