Old September 9th 15, 11:18 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Photons?

"Brian Reay" wrote in message
He and his chums (the 'usual rejects') frequently claim, if a few people
disagree with them, that they are simply sock puppets- even when there is
no evidence to support this.

Untrue, and a further example of the make-believe world of your foetid
imagination
for which there is no supporting evidence.

Perhaps you will understand why we tend to ignore him, thus far you've not
seen his more disgraceful behaviour.

Do you mean the use of the Internet to assert the right of reply to grossly
offensive
posts on the Internet, such as your statement that my wife was a sheep iin
the bed
next to me, one of 24 such perverted comments made by you when you were
under
training to be a schoolteacher at an all-girls' grammar school at the age of
45 after
you had been sacked from your job in industry?

Such obsessive perversions from you meant that you are totally unsuitable to
be
in any sort of job involving young people.