Old September 10th 15, 06:00 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default Photons?

On 9/10/2015 7:10 AM, Stephen Thomas Cole wrote:
Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artÃ*culo 839586079463575279.800972no.sp-
, Brian Reay escribió:

He often recycles old topics which have been explained to him
countless times in the past.

He's just started off again about the "luminiferous aether" in u.r.a.
Silly old sod's just spoiling for another fight. He must be desperately
starved of attention.

Or off his meds. Again.

Maybe that is really the case. I was thinking just the other day that
it was very quiet around here. "I wonder where Gareth is?" Now I
know... hangs head

I guess everyone has to chime in the same way my pets greet me when I've
been away for a day...

--

Rick