Old September 10th 15, 07:19 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Photons?

"rickman" wrote in message
On 9/10/2015 8:43 AM, gareth wrote:
"Brian Reay" wrote in message
Exactly, Evans is simply looking for an excuse to hurl his repertoire of
abuse. He often recycles old topics which have been explained to him
countless times in the past. Sometimes he digs up basic things he should
have mastered decades ago, eg the super regen, Or, as here, looks up a
few
technical terms and launches into a topic he clearly has no knowledge
of.

Brian, M3OSN Old Chap, just because you are embarrassed that you do not
have the answers, that is no reason to let fly with such a gratuitous and
somewhat infantile tirade.

Reminds me of the old joke about the Lion in the jungle. One morning he
saunters forth and sees a monkey walking, he stops him and asks loudly,
"WHO'S THE KING OF THE JUNGLE?" The monkey says, "You are, sir" and the
lion goes on his way. Same thing happens with a boar and then a tiger.
Finally he comes across an elephant and asks loudly, "WHO'S THE KING OF
THE JUNGLE?" The elephant picks him up with his great trunk and slams him
against a tree, then against a rock and finally throws him 100 feet
crashing to the ground. The lion gets up, dusts himself off and with an
annoyed look says, "Just because you don't know the answer, you don't have
to get so mad!"

Very droll, but you cannot fail to have noticed that reay, as the organ
grinder,
never ontributes anything of value, but only ever sneers, which perhaps is
what lost him his job as a teacher. The organ grinder needs to change the
record.

As for the organ grinder's monkey, I am surprised that you lower yourself to
his level, for he has no technical acumen whatsoever, and his history since
joining
this NG 3 years ago is nothign but a litany of attention-seeking anti-social
infantile outbursts.

Don't believe me? I suggest that you should examine only the last moth's
outpourings into uk.radio.amateur
by stephen thomas cole.