Old September 11th 15, 07:55 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default Furthe questions to the RF Photonists amongst you.

In rec.radio.amateur.antenna gareth wrote:
wrote in message
I'll probably regret asking, but WTF is a "photonist"?

The term that I have coined for those who claim that radiation from our
antennae is by photons; a

As has been proven by about a hundred years of established physics.

group of people who are then strangely circumspect when the characteristics
of those photons
are the subject of an enquiry.

If you want to know about photons, read the information at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photon

And no, I am not going to re-type it all in for you, just click on the
link.

When you are finished with that, read the 110 references at the bottom
of the article.

Your local university library may be of help.

Once you have done that, you might get it through your head that the
enquiry and discussion was settled a very long time ago.

--
Jim Pennino