Old September 15th 15, 06:34 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.net.news.moderation,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI FranK Turner-Smith G3VKI is offline

Default What is the purpose of this and other NGs?

"gareth" wrote in message
"David Ryeburn" wrote in message
In article ,
"gareth" wrote:
Is it the purpose of this

Depends upon what you mean by "this". Three newsgroups appeared in the
"Newsgroups:" header of your message, and will appear in the response I
am now making.

and other NGs merely to act as a forum for the
congenitally abusive duet from that corner of Kent to vent their spleens
in a crescendo of ever-increasing attention-seeking bile?

I subscribe to rec.radio.amateur.antenna, not the other newsgroups.
Until it got invaded by cross-posters from certain other groups, it USED
to contain mostly things about ANTENNAS. It was fun to read back then.

David, W8EZE 1949-1967 and VE7EZM + AF7BZ since 2013

Those of we who wish to discuss antennAE and related phenomena or noumena
are not invaders.

Wrong again Beanie, antennae are attached to insects.
Of course in the case of a flea brain like you maybe there's an exception.
--
;-)
..