Old September 16th 15, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] jimp@specsol.spam.sux.com is offline

Default The non-existent RF photons

gareth wrote:
It still remains that all of the RF Photonists who post here are
quite incapable of presenting an informed discussion about the
characteristics of their RF photons, which thereby must be noumena
and not phenomena.

It still remains that the RF Photonists who insist that their photons
have no physical start and no physical end cannot explain that
when I receive the Morse / Vail letter E, that I hear nothing before the
arrival of their photon(s) and then nothing thereafter?

You have already been pointed to all the answers but your refuse to
study them and read the 110 references.

Perhaps you would like to discuss why anyone should type in page after
page of text when you could simply click on a link?

--
Jim Pennino