Old September 17th 15, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.moderated
J.B. Wood[_2_] J.B. Wood[_2_] is offline

Default Repeaters in NoVA

Hello, fellow hams. I hadn't fired up my 2m or 220 MHz handhelds in a
while and was wondering if any of my fellow hams in the Northern
VA/metro DC area could bring me up to date on what repeaters are
currently operational. The 146.91 at Tysons Corner is on-air but the
long time operational 147.21 Vienna/McLean seems to be down. About the
only 220 MHz machine I can reach (at least with a rubber duck ant) is
the 224.1 in Fairfax, VA. Have some of these machines gone to
private/tone access? Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely, and
73s from N4GGO,
--
J. B. Wood e-mail: