Old September 24th 15, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Nyssa[_2_] Nyssa[_2_] is offline

Default Anyone still there?

DhiaDuit wrote:

On Sunday, September 20, 2015 at 2:24:56 PM UTC-5, m II
wrote:
On 15-09-09 12:31 PM, Steve wrote:

Are there any real people still here? Should we have a
roll call? So many of the old guard gone.

Who you calling old?

mike (who doesn't look a day over sixty five)

My doggy didn't make it, cancer. Doggy is in the back yard
now. I sure do miss my couch buddy doggy.

Oh, DhiaDuit, I'm so sorry! You must be hurting tremendously.
I know how it is to lose a furry family member. The hurt never
really goes away.

I will have a moment of silence in Doggy's memory.

And I send lots of hugs and sympathy.

Nyssa, who has lost several furbabies over the years and
still loves and remembers each one