Old October 2nd 15, 10:53 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rickman rickman is offline

Default uk.radio.amateur.moderated

On 10/2/2015 5:13 PM, Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , gareth
escribió:

Grow up, Sonny.

Your boilerplate response when you have nothing else to say. You must
have that programmed as a macro. (Go on, look it up. It involves things
that aren't valves.)

Top-posted, to boot.

Zzzzzzzz. Nothing to see here, someone wake me up when the old **** has
stopped dribbling all over his keyboard.

Any chance you can just stop being as annoying as he is by not replying?
You are both trolls. I'm not sure which one is worse. You guys
remind me of the teen age girls at the magazine rack in the drug store.

--

Rick