Old October 3rd 15, 10:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
gareth gareth is offline

Default Short antennae are poor radiators - a simple illustration.

wrote in message
You got it Toyota. It looks just like the random garbage that
comes from your keyboard. I just wanted to show how your gibberish
looks to anyone that has even half a clue about short radiators.
Just the title of this thread alone is a false statement.

The fact that short antennae are poor radiators is borne out by advanced
EM texts.

Might I remind you that in your case the fool is better advised to keep his
mouth shut
rather then open it and confirm to all?