Old October 3rd 15, 12:16 PM posted to uk.legal,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,uk.radio.amateur
gareth gareth is offline

Default uk.radio.amateur.moderated

"Mike Tomlinson" wrote in message

I beg to point out that I merely assert the right of reply to a litany of
gratuitously
abusive posts by Tomlinson, a further one of which appears below.

As to irrelevant NGs, I merely continue to respond defensively to the NGs
which
Tomlinson himself chose when setting out on his vendetta recently.

I do not seek attention, but perhaps Tomlinson does by his increasing but
largely
false range of topics?

En el artículo , rickman
escribió:

ny chance you can just stop being as annoying as he is by not replying?

Sure, no problem. "gareth" (Gareth Alun Evans) adds in extra irrelevant
newsgroups, including rr.aa to increase the annoyance factor and
sometimes I forget to check and remove them. Apologies.

You are both trolls.

He's the one trolling. Baiting and looking for a response, any
response, now matter how negative, to feed his desperate need for
attention.

My replies, on the other hand, are intended to warn others of Evans's
criminal conviction, malicious character and activities. I'm not
looking for a response from anyone. If you don't like my posts, you are
welcome to learn how to use your killfile. In fact, I've just added you
to mine.

Regards.

FUs set.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!